- Develop leading IoT solutions
- Participate fully in code reviews and work with internal designers, developers and QA to ensure quality code.
- Collaborate daily with other backend developers, front end developer, writers and our data team across the full software development lifecycle.
Technical skill and experience Requirements
- Software development fundamentals, including testing, troubleshooting and using version control
- 2+ years of professional development experience.
- Familiar with and/or have experience with Agile development under the SCRUM methodology.
- Grasp of object-oriented programming principles, including data modelling and class development
- Team player with excellent English communication skills
Nice to Have Skills and experience
- Experience with wireless networking
- Experience developing low power embedded solutions
keys to success
- Demonstrated ability to brutally prioritize. Be prepared to give examples of critically important projects you didn’t get done in favor of even more important projects. What criteria did you use to make your decision?
- Team plater willing to take direction, yet with the initiative to identify and act on matters without waiting for direction. This one is really important.
- Genuinely excited about technology, hav a strong interest in learning & using the latest tools, and constantly want to learn new things.
- Highly-motivated and thrive in an environment where opportunties are many times of your own making.
- Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
- Strong communication skills, both with technical and nontechnocal audiences.
- Willingness to work as part of a team and embrace best practices, like version control, code reviews, documentation and workflow management tools.
How to apply
- Send a Word or PDF formatted resume to: [email protected]
- Your Subject line should follow this format: Job Title | Your First and Last Name. eg. Back End Developer | John Doe
- In the body of your email please state your interest in the given position, tell us the preferred way to contact you, and answer this question: “I believe people do their best work when……..”
- Or fill out the form below and apply right now and we’ll get back to you.